Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Aftermath

Well, this pretty much wraps up my blogging experiment. I hope you all enjoyed reading my blog as much as I enjoyed writing it. I have been back in the US for three days, and my body has finally realized how exhausted it is. If there is one thing I learned from my trip (though I am sure I have learned many more things), it's that no matter how tired you are, even if you sit down and think it's impossible for you to stand up without falling over, you are able to keep going. I think that sums up my last four days in Europe pretty well.

Thank you for reading, I really appreciate it, especially since this means I won't have to recount my adventures in person over and over again, instead I can just hand out links to this blog. All my pictures are up on Facebook, so check those out if you haven't yet.

It was a crazy, exhausting, exhilarating, educational, stressful, amazing six weeks and I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to go, so thanks Mom and Dad and U of A for that.

As far as what I learned about myself, that remains to be seen--I think it's something I will come to see over time. For now, I'm just proud I got myself there and back without any major problems, and I'm happy to be home and finally have some time to relax!

So until my next adventure: arrivederci, au revoir, and goodbye.

Grazie (thank you) for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Cait, love that you are home and loved reading your blogs.

    Love You!!!!

    ReplyDelete